Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Recipe: The Best Pancakes in the Whole World!! (And they're made withOatmeal!!!)


Now that's a strong statement, "The Best Pancakes I'm the Whole World!!" But it's the truth! I'm not one for homemade pancakes! They tend to be thick and too dry for me.  I envision myself looking like a dog trying to get peanut butter off the roof of my mouth when I eat them! So I've been sticking to a boxed mix, preferring Krusteaz. But last weekend, while camping with the fam, Aunt Sharon broke out with THE BEST PANCAKES EVER!!!! Homemade, from scratch, the moistest (is that a word?) pancakes! So here I introduce you to ....homemade Oatmeal Pancakes!!!
Ingredients for about 12 pancakes:
2 cups of oatmeal
2 cups of buttermilk
3 eggs
2 Tbs sugar
4 Tbs oil
1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Step 1: Soak oatmeal in buttermilk over night!

Step 2: Mix dry ingredients!

Step 3: Add in wet ingredients including oatmeal mixture!


Step 4: Cook


Step 5: Eat and Enjoy! And please let me know what you thought of this recipe!!



1 comment:

  1. These sound great! I'm on a real "oats kick" lately and will definitely be trying these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...